Monday, May 19, 2008

Early days....

OK.
So here we are a week away from the very first stop of my post-college-career life.
This week will be filled with packing my new york life away into boxes and storage units, last minute hang outs and things i kept saying i would have time for later, and bikram yoga. Then its off to California for some good 'ol Palo Alto air and quiet.

i can't promise i will blog every day, i've never been good at that, but hopefully i will keep up with this often enough that it will be worth having it ; )

Things are so not solidly planned for the next month this will be a good place hopefully for all of you to keep track of changes in direction, itinerary, and over all existence as soon as they occur.

Lets just hope i have some pretty consistent internet access as i venture out into the unknown of our country for 2 weeks.

I hope everyone is as excited about this thing as i am. ; )
(We all know how long winded my stories tend to get so feel free to skim, skip over, read selectively, or ignore entirely as you so choose)

ps. I love comments

10 comments:

Elie said...

Clever title.

Name said...

I applaud your excellent intentions - we look forward to bedtime reading every night!

Love Mom xoxox

Unknown said...

Roneet,
can't wait to see you and to keep up with your adventures.

Adrienne

Anonymous said...

1) I want to steal your title and start my own blog

2) Your writing is adorable, indearing, honest, and really lovely to read (and this is coming from a hard core dyslexic)- please don't leave out any details. they are the best part

3) I miss you

3b) Please say hi abnd give my best to Guy, Simon or any Coochie Moochies you may see

4) I would LOVE to see you this summer when come back to the Israeli side of the pond

L said...

I'm so pumped to be going New York.

Unknown said...

Hi Roneet and Elie, too! Love from Florida! This is my first attempt at blogging. Yes, I am old! Can't wait to hear the adventures and make sure you don't leave out the good stuff. xxxooo,Diana

Alice said...

I love this title. I can't wait to read all about your misadventures!

Anna Scanlon said...

Awww! I will be reading. Love you! :)

(this is Anna btw!)

Guy said...

You the american are so wired.. :)

And.. for all the people that wrote to write all the interesting details.. Roneet, you can cut some.. :-P

Annie said...

Hey lover
Cant wait to see you this summer *fingers crossed*
I am currently visiting a friend in ohio, not much going on here. Your blog is fantastic. I've been keeping one as well this past semester.
www.fieldnotesfromanewageexplorer.blogspot.com

<333
see you and others soon!!
Tell the coochies along the way that I send my love.