Friday, May 30, 2008

Guy arrives when???

I spent the past couple of days in lovely Santa Barbara......the sun.....the friends.....the beach air....the empty beer cans and couches on the lawn......ahhh the college life of UCSB.....

I had a wonderful time with my girls. We relaxed and watched the season finale of Lost.....the season i have not seen a single episode, yet hadn't really miss much....

All was going quite well until after dinner i thought i would check Guy's flight info. Just for fun......becuase he arrives on June 1st (as i feel i have mentioned to world so many times it must be ingrained in their minds by now). As i check the email Guy sent me on May 13th...i noticed something interesting.....in bright red letters, very plainly, it reads: "Arrival 31st May". Funny, I thought, becuase Guy is arriving on June 1st.....as several moments flashed through my mind of Guy mentioning how he was arrving "Saturday", "on the 31st", "i changed my flight to the 31st so we have an extra day"........the red flag went up, the sirens went off.....i realised Guy comes tomorrow morning!! As i quickley gathered my stuff in SB and drove to LA to sleep the night....i thought to myself, how lucky i am, how lucky i am to have some sort of higher being to watch over me and help me in my moments of complete and uter brain fart.....

So there you have it, I still got it, once again, i have not failed to live my live life to its full oblivious potential....

Gooooooooood thing i checked huh??

Anyway i am now in LA, all is well, definetly could have been worse, no doubt about that, and i will be headed to bed after i finish this update inorder to wake up early and pick up my boy at the airport.......I guess it was meant to be......

Final thought for the evening: you get what you wish for. i wished Guy would just get here already.....and well.....here he is.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey love!
So I'm in CA now, for one, and I want to meet your boy.
For two, I will be in Colorado when you're driving across country, so if you are going to be going near there and want to make a pitstop, you should!

-erica

Alice said...

Roneet! I know you're having a great time with your boy! Erica (S.) and I were talking about you last night... miss you bunches! Also, you probably didn't say it enough times because the two of us were going "So is he here yet? Or not? Hmmm...."

Miiisssssuuuuuu