Saturday, September 27, 2008

I would like to thank the acadamy....

I would like to thank the academy for my lovely week in New York.
I would like to thank the city for having some really great whether during my stay
I would like to thank the people at At&t for fixing my phone issues giving me a new sim card and finding out how to make my old complicated phone get my voice mail
I would like to thank the people of West Harlem for their kind compliments about how beautiful i am as i walked down the street, something i did not miss while i was in israel
I would like to thank shane for his hospitality and for carrying my suite cases up and down his four flights of stairs at early hours of the morning
I would like to thank super shuttle for not filling the shuttle up so much that people were sitting in each others laps and for getting me to the airport so god damn early so i can write this to you
I would like to thank the man out side the terminal who was so deceivingly kind to help me with my many bags and then ask for money i was not aware i had to pay him
I would like to thank Jet blue for making this messy new terminal situation as convenient and organized as possible
I would also like to thank jet blue for this wonderul wi fi
and i reserve my last thank you to the stupid lady who made my burrito, who with impecable customer service judged the shit out of me for wanting meat and vegitables as well as rice in my burrito.
Really every one, it has been great and i thank you all.

While some of those thank yous were rather sarcastic i do thank all my friends for their hospitalilty and nice catch up sessions.
I spent the week hopping couches but mostly at Shanes place on the upper and i mean upper west side. I stayed with my girls Katie and Norrell that was a lovely girls night of stories. I visited with my darling Steph and ate some yummy wholefoods. I shot a video audition for the movie in california and spent some time in Long Island althought too short as always it seems to be.

oooo i have to board!
I'll finish later

ok since i don't feel ike restructuring this post i will continue from here.

So now i am in chicago. I got to elie's amazing apartment. Quite hotelly but livable. The bed was super comfy and this couch that i am sitting is not making me complain either.
His view is redicoulouse, right in the middle of the busy city of chicago.

Last night we got to enjoy some of the more relaxed homy parts of chicago. I enjoy those parts much more. We, being my and my sister love Betsy, went to be a aprt of the first american audiance ever to see Dirty Dancing the musical. It was fun, something i am glad i didnt pay for, but fun. Then elie and I being starving took the bus wth Betsy back to her area and we went to this real cute hippy diner place, it felt like something out of Santa Cruize. Very yummer grilled cheese sandwhich and milk shake. then saw betsys new digs. Gorgeouse apartment that she has really made into a beautiful home, and she was right, the best part was the rough top. Really great place.
And them home again home again jiggity jig.
To the comfy plush pillows and bedding awaiting us.
I slept in and enjoyed relaxing and am now here on the computere.
The whether was absolutly gorgeous yesterday sunny and warm and today it has gone to cold and gray. I think i might go buy a rain coat.
Oh! I forgot to mention, due to sad complications that can only happen in the city, i do not have any winter clothes with me here is this city we like to call the windy city. I will deal, i am just hoping that the winter i will be experiancing this year is a californian one, so by comparison virtually no winter. I have a couple of long shirts and my long pj pants and jeans but that is about it. I was kicking myself in the butt for packing it for israel but now it seems that life has once agian worked out the way that it should have. see its not always smart to pack light my ferinds (Guy).

anyway i have nothing to do today. Elie is at work till probably late afternoon. so i am home alone. I figureed i might go grocery shopping and organize some of elies stuff here. but thats pretty much it.

Rosh Hashanah is right around the coner, shanah tova to everyone. Elie and i will be having a lovely dinner here. I am planing on making him do brachot which my family does every year but i don't think he has ever done them. I look forward to it. Once again life has turned out how it should, becuase if i weren't here probably elie would be ringing in the jewish new year on his own. this is best.
The Dynamic Duo is together again and are once again complete.

2 comments:

Anna Scanlon said...

Thanks for not mentioning our passionate night of love making. I am so hurt! Hope you're having fun in Chicago being heartless! ;)

Guy said...

Once again life has turned out how it shouldI disagree...

Anyway, I think that this is the first time that I read those stories and I'm not includ or know everyone of then.. :-\

Love you!