Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just thought i would share...

Tonight Elie and I remarked once again about how strangely Chicago smells like cookies at night. Its like someone is baking home made chocolate chip cookies on every block, or maybe every single person on every block is baking the home made chocolate chip cookies, or maybe there are just a million Mrs. Fields shops that feel the need to follow us around the city.......

which ever it is, it is weird. And we are not looking forward to walking around in that smell durring our day of fasting.

I would also like to share that my Live Traffic Feed thing on my blog page, is a little confused as to where i am from. I noticed some time ago that every time i logged on to my blog it stated that [insert forgotten city name here], Maryland had just arrived, i decided not to worry too much about it because i had just recently changed my computer system from talking to me in Hebrew so i figured i shouldn't push it. Anyway, after signing on to Elie's blog post just now to read the latest and greatest i noticed that someone from Dallas, Texas has been visiting Elie's blog. Who does Elie know in Texas, you might ask? It's me........Thanks Live Traffic Feed.......maybe i am a super hero after all......

1 comment:

Anna Scanlon said...

Are you also Darien, CT?