Thursday, October 9, 2008

ok so....

As Elie and I walked ourselves to the synagogue to repent our sins before the end of our day of fasting and atonement, we happened to walk by a lovely Chicago tour bus where we over heard the kind and enthusiastic tour guide telling his bus full of tourists about the GIANT CHOCOLATE FACTORY ABOUT A MILE AWAY.
we both stopped dead in our tracks and did one of those slow head turns in the direction of the tour guide.

our home made chocolate chip cookie smell mystery has been solved.

i know you were all on the edge of your seats......

2 comments:

Alice said...

Yesterday I talked about how hungry I was in a temple and proceeded to scarf down half a cup of mandarin oranges before someone reminded me how rude that was. Eek!

I'm assuming that means you visited the chocolate factory? That's just one more reason for me to go to Chicago.

Guy said...

Roneet, temple = synaguge? Itsn't it - "bet mukdash"?

Anyway, 10x for the info, now I could sleep like a normal person! ;-)